Monday, July 18, 2005

Oh yeah,

-----------FIRST PICTURE OF MARS

Okay, mom read the blog, talked to her while at work. We got the apartment. It's ours. $600 a month for two floors and a bunch of other utilities. It's great but a shock to mom. There were ideas of moving in with her, but it's nice being on my own. It's been too long and I can't adjust to back. So now I'm in North East town as of August. Note to my sis, "Need help moving?". There are going to be a hundred and 1 questions, opinions and so ons towards me. My answer to all of them, let me tell you know, this is the final answer.

-----I moving to North East to be closer to family. It's works out for everyone. To those who think I don't know what I'm doing, don't like it or with whom I do it with, or wish to tell me otherwise, let me know now so I can not include you in it. Got alot of grief for the first time from everyone and not once did I ask for money or anything else. I came to family get togethers that I was invited for, and I'm trying hard not to miss my second cousin's first birthday. I know what I'm doing, it's all taken care of, and everything is working out as planned. All I ask is for the support.-----

Anyway, we got the apartment. If we waited one more day, it would have gone to the next couple in line. And we wanted it more. August first is when we can start to move in. I thought of pushing back school but i'm already in the flow of it, it's still gonna stay on date.

Not much more to say. Enjoy the theme song to my weekend, the link will take you there. I put in my two weeks notice. Got an application for fork lift training and working for IKEA and I have to break down my pool table after work. So all is well, whether believed or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm glad you're going to be closer baby bro-- you learned a bunch from my mistakes, but even more on your own -- that's just how it has to be.

The only qualm I have is putting off Sheffield. I may have to kick your ass... it'll be hard to go back, damned hard. If you want it, you'll be able to do it-- provided something else doesn "come up" so it might be best to suffer through and just get 'er done-- soon as you can and all.

Move day is Saturday. I'd love to have you join-- we're going to baby billy's party too--

when is your move day? The next weekend we're going to NH but we'll be back sunday-ish? We can help on this end of things, anyway-- also -- make sure you rope daryl and devin in to helping you down there-- Tina does NOT need to be lifing heavy things yet.

I can kick her butt too, if she does.

Love you both

sis

10:41 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

okay so now we're looking at Thursday for the move

*sigh*

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home