Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Maybe,


Angry? I might be. Unbeknowist to my family, my problems. Went to the dentist the other day, yesterday, tuesday, the twelth, yay... are there problems that turned out? Maybe... Horrible crossbite? Maybe... it's TMJ complications! Gingivitis which is partial subject to some fillings needed from old cavities that other doctors said were stains! Oh, and what's this? My molars maybe? Oh no, thank you, my molars are fine except for the fillings needed... but they are in danger! Not Mothra, not Lemony Snickets, it's wise and cannot compromise. My upper wisdom teeth are coming in fine. If you take a flat line to my jaw, it's a 90 degree angle. However, if that same line is then paralell to the bottom jaw, the lower wisdom teeth are not 90 degrees. In fact, they crook away from the jaw. The x-rays showed about at a 30 or so angle. My bottom wisdoms, or as I call them POSTs (Piece Of Sh*t Teeth), aren't even coming in straight upperward. The roots and everything are back by my jaw.

This may cause my "severe jaw click". Everytime I open my mouth wide enough, my jaw pops. It's called a TMJ problem/ complications. My posts may be putting pressure onto the jaw. If it is that, I'll be put on muscle relaxers afterwards to keep the jaw nimble. If not, muscle relaxers still and something else. So these wisdom teeth need to come out ASAP or have much pain later. I've been recommended for an Orthodondist near Cockeysville. He's highly recommended. One other solution is the palet shape. My family knows the problem. Because of it's natural shape, it could be pulling on my upper jaw muscles. Relaxers still may be there, but braces may be added. That's right, I'll be one of those wierd 20 year old brace faces hiding in a studio in the dark making music. So that's gonna be lots of fun. Mom, here's the list...

july 27th, ----- i get my fillings put in, 9:00 am, i'll be out in no time, not a problem, the cavities aren't caused be sweets thought, they're not like that, luckily because i can't stand candy anymore. It's just natural decay, they're not big but they shouldn't even be in the first place.

ASAP ----- orthodonist
may need braces, definetly need wisdoms out. my lower jaw looks like this >^^^^^^^^^^^^^^< , I'm calling him today.

I need to be extra careful with my teeth because of the gingivitis begining. It's not serious, it's just starting up, easily taken care of. Brush twice, floss often, listerine is your friend- visit him daily. I even have a tongue scraper for sitting bacteria ( i got it a month ago, smart point for me).

Thank you mom for the dental care. Like you predicted, no one will need it until at some time, it'll be the most frequently used plastic card.


Other news, I will be delaying my start time in sheffield to january 2006. With all of the surgery, medications, and dental visits, I doubt getting used to the drugs and payments will help me succeed in class. I'm not going to blow it away like that, it's too important. I got accepted, that was the hard part, I don't want going to class to be that hard part. Also, I found a driving academy, $280 for three weeks, 10 classes, and a driver's license. There are 5 entry dates before september alone, more in the fall and winter. In addition to that, Tina and I secretly found an apartment in Northeast (right before the pizza parlor on main street, it's not in town, but next to it). It's on hold for us, and we expect to move there to be closer to our families. We miss everyone and Towson is too much of a pain in the arse. I hate having to plan a trip to perryville to say high to Mom and all of you. We're passing our lease here on to another person and hope to have the apartment by August. It's nice, bigger than this one, and is cheaper. In price though. We checked it out, toured it and it's actually a house. They duplexed it and has about .75 of an acre lawn that gets mowed weekly (not charged). It has safe oil heating like the mom's. Cross breeze set windows and two bedrooms. It's like they shrunk mom's house. It's the top floor place so flooding is not a problem. They even put in new electric, paint jobs, double pane windows with industrial locks and cable (not charged). It's nice and I hope you guys can get to see it since i'll be able to see you now.

I know it's alot of stuff to know, but that's life and you must take it with a grain of salt and a spoonful of splenda. I'll let you know about anything more. Anyone call me if needed. Love you guys and miss you all. And just in case you don't know this, when the title of the post has three colored dots, it means that there's a link within the title, so click it. If find some pretty funny things. Last comment. That other pig video from last entry, the bald guy looks like a heavier LoPresto from Perryville High. Just look in the eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home