Friday, July 15, 2005

Much news,

JFK Asassination Theoy No. 27>>>>>


Okay, so not really a whole lot much, but much indeed. It's like this. There's a little apartment in North East that we've been looking at. We didn't call in time, someone else took it. The next day we go to our landlord and tell her to put up our lease for anyone buying. She says no one's biting but she will. Our duties are to keep it very tidy (which is was a mess after a ton of laundry) and let it be open to tours. Within an hour we get a call that in five minutes, there will be prospective takers coming in. We do a flight of the bumble bee warning people not to open the closets for the sake of life. We sold our apartment in less than 60 minutes of the opening that had been made.

So, later that day we get a call. The people on the bottom of the house are moving on August 1st. What? Yes, moving, soon, the same buildnig, different floor. It's $10 more a month for a bigger living room and a basement. She's dutch, I'm black irish, thank my blood line hor-rah. So now it's all up to making a moving date. Oh yeah! Now that's what I call Kool-aid.

Are you enjoying my line of matrix links? One more and I'll be done using this site for my links, I've got more where these came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home