Friday, June 10, 2005

Hey hey,

I recently tried to get into Towson University (uh, last year) and succeeded it well. While there I was told 4 things. !-Towson is where I should go for the career I seek. @-I should take a duel major in music and electronic media and film (emf). #-I should be leaning more towards emf. $- and I quote from a professor, "They lied to you. You shouldn't be here." All expanded within..... oh, the entire year. I passed freshman year as a lie. I should be at "Sheffield A/V" I was told by the earlier mentioned quoted. Well, after a few months of looking into, and a sh*tload of scheduling, I went for it. I was then told to read over a friggin' 411 handbook where they didn't expect you to come back. So I read it, f*(king twice, got an interview and we'll see what happens. By the by, the interviews are with the admissions administrator who is also a producer. He can deny you for any reason he wants, if you don't look motivated, if you seem lazy or even if you appear confused on what it is that you're doing. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

man... i appear confused no matter what I'm doing... okay no -- i appear confident even when I should be confused, which is why it's such a shocker to people when I really DON'T know what I'm doing..... however, all this scholastic crap sounds fun and stuff. :D

I have Tina's glasses!!!! (now I can make my voodoo doll)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home