Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Been a while,

So it's been a while since I wrote something. Oooohhhh. Well I've been doing other things. Like working, and not studying because I'm working, and sleeping in between working and defecating, oh yeah, and like breathing. Yeah, I've been breathing, what about that huh? So there! Take that all! I've got a life, and hobbies, like using COMMAS a lot, and ... BREATHING... and... uh... working. Any way. <>^v

It's been swell. I've been doing an event that lasts all week this past week. The bastardization of Ezekiel Korean Presbyterian Church Retreat! Also known as NYSKC which is something youth korean christians whatever. There motto, "Dry bones! Rise to grow into an exceeding great army!" Which for them seems like warfare. I don't know, I can't speak jibberish. I acted like I could though and acted like I was reading their material and their computer screens (with hand motions and appropriate face gestures). I had seen them sing the words so much I took on a meaning of it. It was mind boggling fun, fabulous, freakin' fortunate the crap went on for so long (that is if the words with "f"s were deleted). But it was good money. Go capitalism.

This week is a world wide marriage thing that also lasts several days. Well, have fun with your lives. Enjoy this little quip, I hate that whore Opera and now love that Cruise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I am so still laughing on that...


so what do you call a korean family with a dog as a pet?


















vegetarian.














just heard that one today!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home