Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hey hey kiddies,


Just need to write something untill work ends. Listening to Postal Service and I'm starting to wonder where my life is going. Then I realize, it's going to North East. I didn't get any repsonses from family/friends/ or others. So I guess all is okay then on the home front of moving. Can't wait................ not even to for me to finish my ..... thingys. There's suppose to be 22 but I'm very impatient. I just can't even understand how my sister must feel. She's getting a new house, husband and a russian within the next year(3 separate things, not two). I'm getting an education, apartment, and I just kicked as at Halo 2. Boo yah! Ain't nobody who can't beat me. Oooooh. Triple negatives! So does that mean There is somebody who can beat me? Or am I begining to turn into Eminem.

Found this picture, it makes me laugh. Funny funny. As a good friend of mine, Foamy, once said "Don't ever put waffles in the possessed toaster!" What that has to do in relation to the picture? I don't know. Hopefully, I'll find out what, yeah, hope, just like those damn hopeful turtles. All high and mighty. I'll show them, I'll show them all! They wanna play! I'll play back! HaRDeR, FaSTeR, STRoNGeR, BeTTeR! Like that Daft Punk song, not the one with that a-hole LCD Soundsystem song where Daft Punk is playing at his house. They are not! They don't like you! Playing at your house, in the middle of the street! It's sheer Madness! It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World we live in. In fact, it's a Brave New World. Hell, ask Aldous about it, he'll know. He's written alot of things..... wait, it's coming to me...... he's written alot of things....... so have old black people........ that sing........ like the worker on show boat singing old man river....... which made me cry...... cry tears..... made of liquid...... liquid that is water..... and salty like the sea..... or ocean...... like the Atlantic ocean..... where africans traveled over to get to here, africans, Africa, elephants, tusks, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Wonder, piano, ivory, white, opposite of black, Ray Charles! Woooooo! I did it. I made the connection to a friggin' cartoon squirrel to a bluesy black blind piano player. I'm am the king.

Sorry for the rant. Got nothin' left but some crazy little antics. I've noticed that other people than the people that I know are visiting this little site of mine, and of the great people at BlogSpot.com and Blogger.com and from the support from Eggo Waffles, the great addition to a complete breakfast, from Ray Charles' Foundation for Spotless Dalmations, and from the support of viewers like you. If you are another viewer of this and I don't know you, don't know you're checking it out, or even if you're someone I do know, please, write a comment. Write anything, a little quip about you, or who you are. A question, any question, related to anything or not, you've seen that I can relate it to anything, so more of an odd relation. Or even a commentary on an event, text, movie, or so on..... but not like a James Cameron commentary, he's a director and all, but is just to damn boring as a person. Enjoy the kiddlish humor in the link, I'm sure it'll make you smile...... at least 3.35 times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

you are such a dork.

that's why I love you.

your sister has a big blister for a head and it's ready to pop if she gets mad at mortgage people again...

and that rusky... I don't know when that deal is closing, I think I'm supposed to get the mail order bride before I get married... or maybe doug and I can move to utah and he can marry both of us...

or not. Move day is Wed or Thurs if you can make it... also is the CC Fair (demo derby night ! git er' done!)

or something... it's three a.m. and I need to sleep, nice Tusk to Stevie Nicks thingie, that was pretty good.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home