Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The last time I saw my brother,


sorry about the bloglessness lately. i've been moving, getting mouff surgery, and no calling or contacting family due to a damn sim card on a cell phone defaulting. so i've been 10 minutes away from everyone and yet 2000 miles from anyone. i just clean the apartment and wait for my orientation for IKEA. the best damn swedish mainstream store in america. so good, it's the only one.

also, a thought. now with the hurricane destruction under construction, do you think Bush will blow the budget on thinking that osama bin laden sent the hurricane to america to try to ruin our oil manufacturing? "now quick, all believers swim in a circle just under the coast. it'll work, i promise!" so any family needing to contact me, use tina's cell. thanks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can increase your stmena. MaKe u lADy prOUd. ViSit Dvid Bits.com

5:07 PM  
Blogger Biochemist said...

Looks like you just got spammed Dave. And it also looks like some handy advice. How is your love life? I would ask you in person, but it seems like you don't love me any more...

Guess I'll just go cry into my pillow,

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, how is that IKEA thing. We've been curious about that place. D. doesn't want to stay where he is forever, we like IKEA so it's a maybe, maybe. Never spoke with anyone who actually works there, just some who wanted to work there. Right... so...
Anyway, it's just Raven.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home